Set the perfect foundation with our full range of accessories for your curated glamping experience, backyard oasis, or off-the-grid hideaway with this king-size-ready, 4-season wall tent.
Named after the Greek goddess of the hearth and home whose priorities were family and community. For the Hestia, we wanted to build a tent that harkens back to a different time, yet still incorporates contemporary fabrics and design. Who said a tent can’t be reliable and beautiful at the same time? With beautiful windows, a wide variety of accessories, and room for friends and/or family (if you choose to invite them) our Hestia makes creating your very own place in the outdoors fun and easy.
Durable Materials: Over-built to withstand the toughest elements
- Pre-seasoned 13 oz Polaris canvas
- 5 Year Warranty on fabric defects
- Breathable Poly/Cotton Blend
- UV Resistant
- Coatings applied in perfect balance for function and breathability:
- Hardware & Notions:
- Zippers: #10 Waterproof YKK for maximum durability
- Metal Grommets
- Door closures utilize VELCRO®, 2″ webbing, and metal ring closures
Tent Construction: Thoughtful Design
- Hand-sewn in Asheville, NC by craftspeople who earn a living wage
- Doors: Easy to open and secure
- Corners: Triple-reinforced
- Roof Seams: Heat-sealed for increased water-resistance
- Reinforcements: dual canvas layer on all stress points and ridge line
- Flat-felled seams: no raw fabric edges show on our tents
- Multiple grommet points along eaves and bottom of tent for secure rigging
- Multiple fasteners on front and back of each door allow for several options to achieve a securely closed tent
100% Inspection: We check every stitch on every product that comes off our line for imperfections.
Frames & Accessories
- Guaranteed to fit perfectly on our Orion Steel frames
- We have a full line of compatible accessories available to increase the lifespan of your tent and the overall camping experience:
- Tent Flys
- Screen & Mesh Doors
- Gear Lofts
Customization: Our wall tents can be configured for your specific use and program. Since we design and manufacture all of our tents in Asheville, North Carolina, we can help you personalize your tents to your specific camp at the time of your order.
- Add a stove jack for four-season camping
- Custom window shapes available (semi-circle is standard)
- Decals can be added to personalize your tent
- Doors: choose two doors if needed (one is standard)
- Fire retardancy: choose non-FR 600 denier polyester if preferred
There are no reviews yet.