Need to build a platform and outrigger? Find instructions here.
Named after the Greek goddess of the hearth and home whose priorities were family and community. For the Hestia, we wanted to build a tent that harkens back to a different time, yet still incorporates contemporary fabrics and design. Who said a tent can’t be reliable and beautiful at the same time? With beautiful windows, a wide variety of accessories, and room for friends and/or family (if you choose to invite them) our Hestia makes creating your very own place in the outdoors fun and easy.
- Our heavy-but-breathable 13 oz poly/cotton canvas is treated to be flame retardant, mildew resistant, and water resistant.
- Seams are hand-sewn and sealed
- Corners are triple-reinforced to withstand the elements
- Additional Features:
- Large zippered windows with snaps on interior window flap for more secure closure
- Zipper & VELCRO® door closures
- Multiple grommets in eaves for easy and plentiful guy out choices
- About our Accessories:
- Shadeflys can extend the life of your tent and lower the temperature inside your tent by 10 degrees.
- Rainflys can extend the life of your tent and provide an extra barrier against the elements for challenging weather conditions
- Screen doors can help provide even greater ventilation
- Footprints provide an extra barrier or allow your wall tent to be set up without a platform
- Customize it:
- Stove can be added for 4 season camping
- Decals can be added to personalize your tent
- Fire retardancy: choose non-FR 600 denier polyester if preferred