Named after the Greek goddess of the hearth and home whose priorities were family and community. For the Hestia, we wanted to build a tent that harkens back to a different time, yet still incorporates contemporary fabrics and design. Who said a tent can’t be reliable and beautiful at the same time? With beautiful windows, a wide variety of accessories, and room for friends and/or family (if you choose to invite them) our Hestia makes creating your very own place in the outdoors fun and easy.
Durable Materials: Over-built to withstand the toughest elements
- Pre-seasoned 13 oz Polaris canvas
- 5 Year Warranty on fabric defects
- Breathable Poly/Cotton Blend
- UV Resistant
- Coatings applied in perfect balance for function and breathability:
- Hardware & Notions:
- Zippers: #10 Waterproof YKK for maximum durability
- Metal Grommets
- Door closures utilize VELCRO®, 2″ webbing, and metal ring closures
Tent Construction: Thoughtful Design
- Hand-sewn in Asheville, NC by craftspeople who earn a living wage
- Doors: Easy to open and secure
- Corners: Triple-reinforced
- Roof Seams: Heat-sealed for increased water-resistance
- Reinforcements: dual canvas layer on all stress points and ridge line
- Flat-felled seams: no raw fabric edges show on our tents
- Multiple grommet points along eaves and bottom of tent for secure rigging
- Multiple fasteners on front and back of each door allow for several options to achieve a securely closed tent
100% Inspection: We check every stitch on every product that comes off our line for imperfections.
- Guaranteed to fit perfectly on our Orion Steel frame
There are no reviews yet.