ROCK OUT in Luxury
Just as important as the lineup at the best music festivals: the campsite.
From getting a good spot close to the action to actually feeling rested in the morning, festival camping is a true balancing act—one that requires mastery to sustain the real reason for the season: maximizing the fun that can be squeezed out of every moment.
C’mon, you’re a professional
Let’s get the tool kit ready
Veteran festival goers remember seeing The White Stripes play the main stages and have trudged through flooded and muddy fields to get front and center for Sir Paul McCartney. And it’s these plus countless other experiences that have helped them get a few things down to a science: the exact snacks to have on hand for every scenario (and a pinned map of the taco truck as backup), the perfect anecdote to bond with camp neighbors, and how to make their home away from home as comfortable as possible, no matter the location, terrain, or weather.
Now that festival season is finally (almost) back, true devotees deserve a break. Think of it as a reward for all those mosquito bites, sunburns, muddy shoes, and so much more that you’ve happily endured to see a once-in-a-lifetime performance.
- Bring a battery or solar-powered fan for a refreshing bedtime (or anytime). What rule says that you can’t enjoy sleeping in?
- Swap that sleeping bag for a cot. The breeze underneath will be way cooler than sleeping against the ground that’s just been absorbing heat all day.
- Add a memory foam sleeping pad to the cot. Yes, it will be almost like sleeping in a real bed—even better since it’s just steps away from live music.
- Build a “living room.” A canopy tent with a folding table and camping chairs underneath it adds sun protection and a place to relax to the space. Even better if it’s personalized with tapestries, lights, and good friends.
But the best upgrade?
Everyone deserves to wake up in a breezy tent that provides what the in-between hours of festival life can usually lack: privacy, quiet, and comfort. There’s nothing wrong with a few luxuries, after all. Whether you’re a festival aficionado in search of a level up or a festival organizer, canvas wall tents can provide the upgrade that will really make a difference.
Maybe the best side effects? They’ve got baked-in style, which means less pressure on having the perfect festival ‘fits. And they have enough space to host the afterparty.
So let’s follow the festival success recipe:
Tickets, tents, and tacos—what else could you need?
- The Peach Music Festival | Scranton, PA | July 1-4, 2021
- Under the Big Sky | Whitefish, MT | July 17-18, 2021
- Summer Camp | Chillicothe, IL | Aug. 20-22, 2021
- Backwoods Music Festival | Ozark, AR | Aug. 26-29, 2021
- Bonnaroo | Manchester, TN | Sept. 2-5, 2021
- Borderland | East Aurora, NY | Sept. 18-19, 2021
- Louder Than Life | Louisville, KY | Sept. 23-26, 2021
- Firefly Music Festival | Dover, DE | Sept. 23-26, 2021
Don’t just make memories. build them.
Start the journey today and save 10% on your order for following our newsletter.