Note: Never touch the liner surface of the tent even if water droplets form or become visible on the inside of the tent as this will actually pull water through the fabric and worsen the condition.
Wall Tent Seasoning
Diamond Brand Gear provides wall tents constructed from a rugged, blended polyester/cotton fabric. This fabric is designed to weather well to maximize a tent’s field life. The life and good looks of the tent depend on the way you use them and how you care for them. We use only the best water repellants and mildew retardants available in tent fabrics, so you can rely on our experience and quality.
Your new tent is water resistant out of the box! You may still season your tent so that the fabric becomes more water repellant (by spraying it down with water, allowing it to dry, and repeat), but that’s no longer necessary. Always store your tent in a completely dry, loosely folded, moisture-free, and rodent-free space.
Wall Tent Cleaning
Occasionally, it may become necessary to clean the surface of the tent due to buildup of dirt and droppings that may stain or alter the finish of the tent if left on indefinitely.
We recommend the following steps and using the solution below to keep your tents in top condition.
SOLUTION AND CLEANING STEPS:
• Use one (1) gallon of lukewarm water. Do not use hot water.
• Add one half (1/2) cup of Joy Detergent and mix well.
• Apply with a soft brush.
• Rinse with water from a hose.
• Tents should be dried in the sun.
Note: Never use harsh chemicals or stringent cleaners as it may harm the coating and finish on the tent.
For any specific issues or concerns, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wall Tent upkeep
Climate and environmental conditions in local areas can diminish the useful life of a tent. These factors can include contamination, air quality, moisture, wind, dust and dirt, ultra-violet rays, droppings from trees & birds, and more. Following these “dos and don’ts” will help preserve the life of your tent and give it a longer life out in the field.
• Keep the tent clean, which is ultimately the best protection against mildew. Even with mildew resistant fabric, mildew can grow on accumulated dirt or foreign materials and will eventually stain or damage the fabric. We cannot be responsible for such damages.
• Snug all tent lines, not overly tight or loose.
• Keep mirrors under cover.
• Roll flaps and walls to inside of tent to avoid collection of water.
• To avoid damage from smoke or sparks, build fires downwind from tents.
• Repair all tears promptly to avoid extensive damage, and again after each season.
• Periodically re-treat fabric with water repellent solution mixed in accordance with instructions provided by manufacturer.
• Sweep all dust and debris from tent.
• Hose your tent with clean water at least once a month (recommended on a hot, sunny day).
• Before storing, dry tent thoroughly and fold loosely.
• Store in a cool, rodent-free area or on wooden pallets with wire mesh enclosure.
• Keep shrubbery and vines away from tent—bushes can contain acid which can be harmful to tent fabric.
• Touch interior of tent during rain.
• Drag the tent across abrasive surfaces, such as cement or asphalt.
• Use stoves, lanterns, or build fires inside tents.
• Build fires upwind from tents.
• Use bleach, strong soaps, detergents, or extremely hot water to clean tent fabric.
• Apply extreme pressure on tent lines, particularly when fabric is damp or wet.
• Trim out tent or tie tent lines or tie tapes when wet.
• Use insect spray on the fabric, this may cause staining or damage.
• Let water stand on the tent.
• Overlook rips or tears.
• Force or yank on the tent when raising or lowering. Do this gradually.
• Allow leaves, twigs, or dirt to remain on the tent, as this can cause staining.
choose your wall tent
Whether you’re a first time wall tent shopper or looking to upgrade, browse our assortment below to find the model and package that suits you needs.
Hestia Stratum Accessory Package$2,699.00 – $3,649.00
Atlas Stratum Accessory Package$2,199.00 – $3,749.00
Warhorse Stratum Accessory Package$2,599.00 – $3,399.00