Updated in 2021:
- Corners now utilize slotted webbing instead of grommets for more secure lacing.
- Doors have a more secure fit.
This is generational for us. Since 1881, Diamond Brand Gear has been committed to creating high-quality, USA-made camping and hiking gear. With a strong passion in scouting and a long relationship with camps, we continue to be dedicated to building products you can trust, use, and love. Great Fit Guaranteed to fit with our Orion tent frames. Reinforced in all the right places to make this fit last for many years.
- Our heavy 13 oz poly/cotton canvas is treated to be flame retardant, mildew resistant, and water resistant.
- Front and back doors open and both side walls roll up for maximum ventilation
- Multiple grommets in eaves for easy and plentiful guy out choices
- Additional Features:
- Lace up corners
- Velcro door closures
- Shade flys can extend the life of your tent and lower the temperature inside your tent by 10 degrees.
- Rain flys can extend the life of your tent and provide an extra barrier against the elements for challenging weather conditions
- Footprints allow your wall tent to be set up without a platform
- Screen doors can help provide even greater ventilation
- Gear lofts maximize tent space by allowing you to stash items up above
- A variety of stakes are available to accommodate different base camp conditions
- Customize it:
- Stove jacks can be added for the 4 season camper. Stoves are also available.
- Decals can be added to personalize your tent
- Doors: choose a single door if state regulations and county permits allow
- Fire retardancy: choose non-FR 600 denier polyester if preferred
There are no reviews yet.